Chapter three or more
1) Just what live system? What advantages does it have more than an mounted version? A live strategy is one that runs off a CD/ DVD MOVIE and is read only. It gives you an opportunity to be in Fedora without committing to an actual set up.
2) Which boot parameter would you value to begin an FTP unit installation? Askmethod or method
3) Describe the Anaconda installer.
Anaconda is created in C and Python. It determines hardware, develops the record systems, and installs or perhaps upgrades the OS. It could run a TUI, GUI or perhaps in group mode.
4) Wherever on the disk should you put your /boot partition or the root (/) partition should you not use a /boot partition? /boot or (/) should be at the beginning of the travel.
5) If the graphic installer can not work what housing should you make an effort? Try using several boot parameters, installing in pseudographical method, or just wait a minute to see if it's hung up.
6) When may possibly you specify an ext2 file system rather than ext4? Ext2 is used for data it does not change often , such as footwear data.
7) Describe Hard drive Druid.
A graphical hard disk drive partitioning software that can put delete and modify partitions on a hard disk. It's a portion of the installation system and that cannot be run on it's individual.
8) Once does Fedora/ RHEL program start By by default?
When the system activates graphical focus on (fedora) or enters runlevel 5 (RHEL).
9) If you do not install grub on the master boot record of the hard disk, how can you footwear Linux? Discover an alternative software called " LILOвЂќ which you can use, but in in an attempt to boot linux one of these must be used, unless you intend to boot via CD.
10) Why will you place /var at the beginning of hard disks?
The /var files are modified a lot, therefore need to be easily reached. Placing them at the start of the disk achieves this.
11) How can Anaconda create a hard hard disk drive by default?
Anaconda, by default, uses logical volumes (instead of partitions). This places /boot on the initial partition...